Standing Up a Microsoft Certificate Authority - Part 9
This post is one in a series about setting up a Microsoft Certificate Authority. It's broken down into the following parts.
- Part 1 - Standing up your Root CA
- Part 2 - Standing up your Subordinate/Issuing CA
- Part 3 - Catch up on what we've done and how it works
- Part 4 - Trusting your Root CA across the domain
- Part 5 - Setting up Certificate Templates
- Part 6 - Using Computer, Web Server, and Code Signing Certificates
- Part 7 - Using the Certificate Enrollment Web Interface
- Part 8 - Maintenance and your day to day work
- Part 9 - So you want to learn more? (You are Here)
In this final page of the series, I'll list out some other resources that might be helpful now that you have a working Certificate Authority.
- Migrating ConfigMgr to HTTPS-Only written by Anthony Fontanez. Takes you step by step through configuring your Configuration Manager (SCCM/MECM/MEMCM) environment from HTTP to HTTPS using your Certificate Authority.